4926 Southridge Blvd Memphis, TN
Constructed initially in 1995 and then expanded in 1999, the 640K SF 4926 Southridge Blvd. features 30’ ft clear heights, ESFR, 45 dock doors, cross docks and above market power of 13,200 amps to power state of the art automation systems. Currently serving as a reverse logistics center, the building is well-constructed and smartly located near Memphis International Airport.
The building is 100% leased by Technicolor. The tenant’s below market rental rate at the time of purchase presents a “mark-to-market” strategy upon the expiration of the lease term in 2023.
The building sits in the prime Southeast submarket of Memphis, TN, which is one of the most active industrial submarkets in the southeast with 38% of the Memphis MSA’s industrial inventory. The submarket is driven by the Memphis Airport, BN FedEx’s world hub, which has received a total investment of $1.5 billion from FedEx and the State of Tennessee. UPS is set to invest $216 million in a renovation/expansion of its shipping facility at the Memphis Airport as well.
Memphis is a well- positioned, lower cost alternative for tenants and owners alike when compared to other southeastern MSA’s.
- Partial HVAC in original warehouse portion.
- ESFR system in place
- 30’ clear height
- Existing in place demising wall for potential future subdivide
- Full roof replacement in 2016
- 45 dock doors
- 13,200 Amps of power
- 640,000-square-foot industrial building in the Southridge Industrial Park at Shelby Drive and Crumpler
- Prime Southeast submarket of Memphis, home to FedEx’s world hub
- Located in the Southridge Industrial Park at Shelby Drive and Crumpler
- Close to Memphis International Airport