Madison Park Office
Winston–Salem, NC: Piedmont Triad, NC
Madison Park Office Portfolio is an institutionally operated corporate office park located near Wake Forest University and Hanes Corporate HQ in a submarket of Winston-Salem, NC. The 28-acre complex features 7 office buildings with amenities, such as a putting green, walking and exercise trail, and 1,600-car parking structure situated on a corporate campus-like environment. The park has recently been renovated with over $50 million of infrastructure improvements to accommodate Tier 3 data centers with 24 hour /7 day operations. It is a spacious and secure environment with abundant parking in a market with an excellent labor pool. Madison Park is conveniently located near two airports and major interstate road arteries.
- Location has excellent transportation access with a central location to US Highway 52, Silas Creek Parkway, Interstate 40, and regional and international airports.
- In close proximity to Wake Forest University, providing access to an abundant educated work force.
- 500,000 square foot complex featuring 7 office buildings, parking, and campus–like common areas.
- Buildings range from 3 to 5 stories high, all with 15–foot ceilings. Each is steel–frame constructed with brick and glass walls.
- Lushly landscaped, professionally maintained corporate campus–like environment
- On–site cafeteria, outdoor common recreation area and other amenities.
- Abundant parking with approximately 3,200 parking spaces, including a 5–level parking deck with additional subsurface parking.
- Redundant fiber and telecommunications available for data center and disaster recovery.
- Dual electrical feeds from Duke Power capable of up to 5 MW for each feed at low rates of approximately $0.05 per kilowatt hour.
- Building signage and branding opportunities are available.
- Institutional tenant roster: Lowes, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, National General Insurance and Ferellgas.
Located in Winston–Salem – Piedmont Triad, NC.