Intermodal Distribution center
The Intermodal Distribution Center in the Southeast Memphis submarket is home of 5510 and 5540 E. Holmes Rd., totaling 716,600 SF of 28’ clear height distribution space. Originally constructed in 1998 for Ozburn-Hessey Logistics, the buildings have been single tenant occupied and offer ESFR sprinkler systems, standing seam metal roofs, abundant trailer parking, and a secure, fenced in site with gatehouse. 5540 E. Holmes Road is 433,100 SF and is cross docked with 69 doors. 5510 E. Holmes Rd. is 283,500 SF and has front / side loading with 33 doors. The campus could be subdivided and the buildings leased to different tenants.
Forecasts for rent growth in this submarket is projected to continue at the same pace as has been for the past 18+ months. Available 2nd generation space is limited, positioning these buildings as value plays against fairly abundant new product competition.
These buildings are located near the airport, adjacent to Interstate 22 and the BNSF intermodal rail terminal. This location is unequaled in the market, positioning the assets for strong rent growth and upside.
• Southeast Memphis submarket
• Adjacent to BNSF intermodal rail terminal.
• Less than 6 miles from Memphis International Airport
• Adjacent to I-22, approximately 7 miles to I-240 and I-55.
• Estimated 716,600 SF after alteration with 29’ clear height.
• Site is 45.37 acres with trailer parking onsite.
• Property can be divided to accommodate 2 or more tenants, or leased to a single user.
• Lease roll anticipated in March, 2023. Currently being marketed.
• Existing main offices will be refreshed along with other improvements, such as exterior paint, parking lot resurfacing, and interior paint.
• Plentiful dock doors in both buildings and cross docking in 5510 E. Holmes Rd.