2 Dell Parkway, Nashville, TN 37217
2 Dell Parkway is a modern distribution warehouse facility located in the Nashville airport submarket. Constructed in 2000, the building rests on 32.7 acres and is strategically located adjacent to Murfreesboro Pike, a major artery that leads directly into Downtown Nashville and also provides access to Interstates 24, 40, and 65.
This project provides last mile distribution facilities for Amazon and a primary logistics center for Averitt Express, in addition to being the packaging and distribution center for the Standard Candy Company.
LRC Properties is currently converting the office space in the existing structure into an additional 40K SF of warehouse space, and constructing a new state of the art 120K SF warehouse on the parcel.
- 288,860 SF of modern warehouse with 30’ clear height
- Prime location in Nashville airport submarket
- 120K SF of new warehouse under construction
- Home of Amazon, Averitt Express and the Standard Candy Company (Goo Goo Cluster)
- Nashville Airport (BNA) submarket
- Located adjacent to Murfreesboro Pike, prime thoroughfare into downtown Nashville
- Approximate to Interstates 24, 40 and 65