5066 Charbett Drive
Atlanta, GA 30349
Charbett Drive is a “last mile” infill warehouse asset located in the ATL airport submarket. Constructed in 1974 on 2.27 acres, it is strategically located at the I 85 / I 285 interchange, less than 2 miles from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The total asset square footage is 40,964 SF.
This project provides last mile distribution facilities close to other existing logistics hubs serving the airport. The building has 30’ clear height – very rare for a building of this size. At the time of purchase, the asset had been home to Magna Tech for many years and required roof, HVAC, sprinkler, electric, and site improvements. Upon completion this value-add asset will provide a unique opportunity for a user in a desirable market with little supply of this type of building.
- Prime location in ATL airport submarket
- Adjacent to I 85 and I 285 interchange
- 35,964 SF of infill warehouse with 30’ clear height
- 6 front load dock doors
- 5,000 SF ancillary building with 2 drive-in doors, potential for vehicle maintenance
- Upgraded to ESFR
- 8,000 SF of conditioned office