Premier Distribution Center
Premier Distribution Center are the main buildings in an approximately 1.5 million square foot, multi-tenant industrial and office complex located in the heart of Charlotte’s prestigious Southwest industrial submarket. The multi-tenant distribution facility has been recently renovated into Class A space with ESFR 40’ x 40’ column spacing and 24’ ceiling height. Adjacent 25 acres of undeveloped property is available for additional warehouse development.
- 1900 Continental Blvd. is an industrial building that is 100% leased to key publicly traded, name–brand tenants including Continental Tire North America, Snyder’s–Lance, and Snap AV.
- 1800 Continental Blvd. is a 115,000 square foot office building 85% leased. It currently serves as the headquarters for Snap AV and support for Coke’s Red Classic.
- Adjacent 25 acres of property is being developed into approximately 350,000 square feet of Class A high bay warehouse space with direct frontage on I–485.
- Located in the heart of Charlotte’s Southwest 45m industrial submarket, home to Siemens and others.
- Strategically positioned at the interchange of I–77 and I–485 off Westinghouse Blvd.
- Warehouse space being developed will offer direct frontage on I–485.