Logistics Pointe is a unique warehouse/distribution center. The four-building complex located in the heart of Charlotte’s prestigious Southwest Industrial submarket features a Class A warehouse and distribution center, all situated on a 66-acre campus. LRC Properties and its partner are the third largest industrial owner in Charlotte, with approximately 2.8 million square feet of industrial property.
Logistics Point is leased to current tenants including West Brown Logistics, Albert’s Organics, Lindy’s, Graphic Packaging and Provide–Commerce.
- Four separate entrances provide convenient access.
- Extensive trailer storage and employee parking space.
- Facility is rail-serviced, with tilt-up construction.
- Modernization plans include updating the roof mechanical systems and select cosmetic improvements.
- Property features additional 2.3 acres able to be used for additional trailer storage or future development.
- Located in the heart of Charlotte’s Southwest Industrial submarket.
- Property has excellent access to major interstate highways including the new Rte. 485 circulating Charlotte.