Logistics Pointe is a unique warehouse/distribution center. The five-building complex located in the heart of Charlotte’s prestigious Southwest Industrial submarket features a Class A warehouse, distribution center, and freezer/cooling complex, all situated on a 66-acre campus. LRC Properties and its partner are the third largest industrial owner in Charlotte, with approximately 2.8 million square feet of industrial property.
Charlotte, NCProperty Features:
- The five–building, approximately 1.1 million square feet complex features a Class A warehouse, distribution and freezer/refrigeration complex, all situated on a 66–acre campus.
- Logistics Point is 87% leased, with current tenants including FTD, West Brown Logistics, Otto Environmental Services, Albert’s Organics, and Provide–Commerce.
- Five separate entrances provide convenient access.
- Extensive trailer storage and employee parking space.
- Facility is rail-serviced, with tilt-up construction.
- Modernization plans include updating the roof mechanical systems and select cosmetic improvements.
- Property features additional 2.3 acres able to be used for additional trailer storage or future development.
- Located in the heart of Charlotte’s Southwest Industrial submarket.
- Property has excellent access to major interstate highways including the new Rte. 485 circulating Charlotte.