The Cordoba building is a historic building in downtown Durham. The 175,000 square foot building, which is the only remaining 1900s era conversion opportunity of its kind in the area, will be renovated into a Class A loft-office in this highly desirable market.
- The Cordoba Historic Warehouse, the last of its kind in this market, is being renovated into Class A loft-office building.
- The newly renovated building will have more than 194,000 square feet of rentable space.
- Initial tenants include the award-winning Dueling Sloths Beer Company brewery and a live music and film venue managed by Cicely Mitchell.
- Building amenities will include a grand hall art gallery, care, food trucks, and state of the art technology.
- Located in 800 Taylor Street in Durham, NC.
- Situated in Durham’s highly sought-after CBD area, which is home to a growing number of technology and biotechnology clients, Duke University, the new Durham Human Services Complex, and new mixed use developments.